We don’t want to boast, but spring comes earlier here in South Tyrol than elsewhere. Instead of grey and white, our meadows and forests show off their colourful side once more. It’s cause for celebration! Book 4 or more nights and get the FrühlingsCard Partschins for free rides on the Texelbahn cable car. No excuse, it’s time to get back out there and hike again! The card also includes a visit to the gardens at Castle Trauttmansdorff, open as of April 1. Wandering through the 80 exotic garden landscapes is easy on the eyes – and the soul.
The spring package includes:
- 4 (or more) nights in the booked category
- Extended daily breakfast until 11 am
- FrühlingsCard Partschins for free rides on the Texelbahn cable car
- 1 x entrance to the gardens of Castle Trauttmansdorff
- All BOTANGO inclusive services